Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My big boy is 7!!!!

Yesterday was Sean's 7th birthday already!! :O Hard to believe, 7 yrs ago we were bringing this tiny little life into the world, and now he's a bundle of 7 yr old male energy!!

We had a small party, just us and David's parents! I just knew I wouldn't have the energy for anything big this year! But we went out for pizza, and then came home for cake and ice cream, and he seemed to enjoy himself!

Where has the time gone?!?!

And now, we're going to be adding 2 MORE to the bunch soon!!

We are nearly 36 wks now (35 wks 6 days today), and babies are continueing to grow amazing!!

Had our last ultrasound today, sooo bittersweet!! I know the next time I see these precious angels it'll be in my arms at last!!

As of today, Mr. Liam is estimated at 6 lbs 6 oz! And Miss Rylee is a whopping 7 lb'er!! They are definetly a great size and I have no worries about any health issues anymore!!

Mommy's ready for them to come, anytime now!! I really can't do much more than sit around, and pee! HAHA! 13 days until our scheduled c/section, but they are welcome to make their appearance sooner if they so choose to!! :D

No comments: