Monday, February 2, 2009

33 wks 4 days!

Wow I can't believe it's been so long since I updated! What a busy time of year it's been!!

Christmas was great! The kids had a blast opening all their gifts and enjoyed daddy having the whole week of christmas off of work! First time that's happened in years! Here is them in their new christmas jammies on christmas eve:And here's some from Christmas day:






And in other news, I am now 33 wks 4 days pregnant! Yikes! And we have a DATE!

March 3rd, 2009, sounds like a good birthday, wouldn't you say?? :D If the babies don't come early that is, that is their official "eviction date"!! I can't wait!

At my last ultrasound, at 31 wks 4 days, Liam measured at 4 lbs 4 oz, and Rylee at 4 lbs 11 oz! BIG babies!! I can tell too! I've pretty much slowed right down, only doing what's necessary for me and the kids! Thankfully I have a wonderful hubby who is trying desperately to keep up with the rest of the household! ;) He's failing, but he's trying!

4 wks 1 day.....grow babies GROW!!

No comments: