Monday, December 22, 2008

We've hit 27 wks!!

YAY! What a wonderful milestone the 27/28 wk mark is! 27 wks 4 days to be exact! We have an ultrasound today, the babies are growing GREAT! Little Liam is 2 lbs 11 oz, and Rylee is 2 lbs 10 oz. Neck and neck still! They are measuring 5 days ahead, and a little above average weight! I'm so excited! I'm hoping only about 9-10 more wks maximum for these monkey's, they are already getting heavy for me to carry!!

We didn't get any good pictures of Liam, he had his hand in front of his face, but we did get a cute one of Rylee:

She has her big sister's full lips, little nose and chubby cheeks already! I am so in love!!

Lucky me gets to go do a 3 hr GTT tomorrow, hopefully I pass, it would really suck not to be able to eat like a pig this christmas!! lol!

No comments: